NVS JNVST Class VI Admission Test Online Form 2023
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Has Invited Online Application Form For Admission In Class VI Through Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) 2024. Before Apply Online Read The Full Advertisement.
Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) 2024
- Application Starts From : 19-06-2023
- Application Last Date : 10-08-2023
- Exam Date : 04 Nov 2023 & 20 Jan 2024
- Unreserved : Nill
- EWS/ OBC-NCL : Nill
- SC/ ST/ PwD : Nill
- There is no application fee.
- A candidate seeking admission must not have been born before 01-05-2012 and after 31-07-2014 (Both dates are inclusive).
Full Eligibility Details
- Eligibility :- A Candidate Appearing In Class-V For The Whole Of The Academic Session 2023-24 In A Government/ Government Aided Or Other Recognized Schools Or More.
- ( .. For more details must see official Notification )
How To Apply
- The process for submission of application for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked through https://navodaya.gov.in. Verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc. will be done for selected candidates through the laid down procedure after the declaration of results.
- The eligible candidates have to fill up the online form and upload the certificate with the photograph along with signatures of both candidate and his/ her parent/ guardian. The attachments should be uploaded in jpg format of the size between 10-100 kb only.
- In case of candidates from NIOS, candidates should obtain ‘B’ certificate and residence should be in the same district where he/ she is seeking admission.
- Online platform is in open source and free of cost. Application may be submitted from any source like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet etc.
- In all JNVs a help desk will be available to assist the candidates/ parents to upload application free of cost. Parents may also approach the help desk in JNV along with candidate and required documents such as certificate with photograph along with signature of both candidate and his/ her parent/ guardian and a mobile phone with valid mobile number for receiving the registration number and password through SMS for registration process.
Objective of the Scheme
- To provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
- To ensure that students attain a reasonable level of competency in three languages.
- To promote national integration through migration of students from Hindi to Non-Hindi speaking State and vice-versa.
- To serve in each district as focal point for improvement in quality of school education in general through sharing of experiences and facilities.
Some Most Useful Links
Get Your Registration No.
UPSSSC Junior Analyst Medicine Online Form 2024
Total Post: 361
Last Date: 18/05/2024
SSC OTR One Time Registration Online Form 2024
Total Post: N/A
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Online Form 2024
Total Post: 648
Last Date: 31/03/2024
Central Bank of India Apprentices Online Form 2024
Total Post: 3000
Last Date: 06/03/2024
BPSC Bihar School Teacher Tre III Online Form 2024
Total Post: N/A
Last Date: 23/02/2024
Railway RRB ALP Online Correction / Modification Form 2024
Total Post: 5696
Last Date: 19/02/2024