IBPS PO XIII Interview Letter 2024
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Has Invited Online Application Form For The Post Of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees (PO/ MT) In Participating Banks. Before Apply Online Read The Full Advertisement.
Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection
IBPS CRP PO/MT- XIII Recruitment 2024-25
- Application Starts From : 01-08-2023
- Application Last Date : 28-08-2023
- Online Pre Exam : Sep/ Oct 2023
- SC/ ST/ PWBD : Rs. 175/-
- For All Others : Rs. 850/-
- Pay Fee Through Online Mode.
- Age As On : 01.08.2023
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- ( For Age Relaxation See Notification )
Full Eligibility Details
- Educational Qualification :- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/ she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Bank Wise Vacancy Details
|Bank of Baroda
|Bank of India
|Bank of Maharashtra
|Central Bank of India
|Indian Overseas Bank
|Punjab National Bank
|Punjab & Sind Bank
|Union Bank of India
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How To Apply
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorized website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP PO/ MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRPPROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP- PO/MT- XIII)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their : ( Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, A hand written declaration )
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Mode Of Selection
This system of Common Recruitment Process – Online Preliminary & Online Main Examination, Common Interview and provisional allotment for recruitment of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in Participating Organisations has the approval of the appropriate authorities.
Some Most Useful Links
Download Interview Letter
Download Mains Admit Card
UPSSSC Junior Analyst Medicine Online Form 2024
Total Post: 361
Last Date: 18/05/2024
SSC OTR One Time Registration Online Form 2024
Total Post: N/A
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Online Form 2024
Total Post: 648
Last Date: 31/03/2024
Central Bank of India Apprentices Online Form 2024
Total Post: 3000
Last Date: 06/03/2024
BPSC Bihar School Teacher Tre III Online Form 2024
Total Post: N/A
Last Date: 23/02/2024
Railway RRB ALP Online Correction / Modification Form 2024
Total Post: 5696
Last Date: 19/02/2024