NTA NEET UG Answer Key 2023
National Testing Agency (NTA) Has Invited Online Application Form For National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) For Admission In MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BSMS/ BUMS/ BHMS & Other Courses. Before Apply Online Read The Full Advertisement.
Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET (UG) 2023
- Application Starts From : 06-03-2023
- Application Last Date : 06-04-2023
- Exam Date : 07-05-2023
- Un-Reserved : Rs. 1700/-
- UR-EWS/ OBC-NCL : Rs. 1600/-
- SC/ ST/ PH : Rs. 1000/-
- Pay Fee Through Online Mode.
- Age on or before 31 December of the year
- Minimum Age : 17 Years
- ( Born on or before 31.12.2006 )
Full Eligibility Details
- Code 01 :- A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12 Standard in 2021, whose result is awaited, may apply and appear in the test but he/ she shall not be eligible for admission to the Undergraduate Medical Courses if he/ she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage at the time of first round of Counseling.
Candidates who have appeared or are appearing at the qualifying Examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subject and expect to pass the Examination with the required percentage of marks are also eligible to apply and appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination. However, their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of having passed the qualifying Examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.
- Code 02 :- The Higher/ Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/ Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
Candidates who have passed 10+2 from Open School or as private candidates shall not be eligible to appear for the ‘National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test’. Furthermore, a study of Biology/ Biotechnology as an Additional Subject at 10+2 level also shall not be permissible.*
* The candidates who have passed 10+2 level with Biology as an additional subject will also be eligible for MBBS Entrance Examination (as per Hon’ble High Court Order No. 2341/ -W/ DHC/ WRIT/ D-1/ 2019 dated 24/09/2019 in the Writ Petition (C) No. 6773/2019 OR
- Code 03 :- The Intermediate/ Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/ Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Biotechnology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject. OR
- Code 04 :- The Pre-professional/ Pre-medical Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/ Pre-medical examination shall include practical tests in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject. OR
- Code 05 :- The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognised University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology with English at a level not less than a core course. OR
- Code 06 :- B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/ she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/ Biotechnology and further that he/ she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. OR
- Code 07 :- Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology; which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/ Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) – 2023 through the “Online” mode only through the website https://neet.nta.nic.in/
- Submission of the Online Application Form may be done by accessing the NTA website https://neet.nta.nic.in/ The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. Candidates must strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own or Parents/ Guardians only as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on the registered Mobile Number only.
- For further clarification related to NEET (UG) – 2023, the candidates can also contact 011-40759000 or email at email@example.com
UPSSSC Junior Analyst Medicine Online Form 2024
Total Post: 361
Last Date: 18/05/2024
SSC OTR One Time Registration Online Form 2024
Total Post: N/A
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Online Form 2024
Total Post: 648
Last Date: 31/03/2024
Central Bank of India Apprentices Online Form 2024
Total Post: 3000
Last Date: 06/03/2024
BPSC Bihar School Teacher Tre III Online Form 2024
Total Post: N/A
Last Date: 23/02/2024
Railway RRB ALP Online Correction / Modification Form 2024
Total Post: 5696
Last Date: 19/02/2024