Indian Army TES-50 Exam Online Form 2023
Indian Army Has Invited Online Application Form For 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme- 50 Course Commencing From Jan 2024. Before Apply Online Read The Full Advertisement.
Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
Join Indian Army
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme- 50 Course 2024
- Application Starts From : 01-06-2023
- Application Last Date : 30-06-2023
- UR/ OBC/ EWS : N/A
- SC/ ST : N/A
- See Official Notification.
- Minimum Age : 16½ Years
- Maximum Age : 19½ Years
Full Eligibility Details
- Educational Qualification :- Passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state/ central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
How To Apply
Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Mode Of Selection
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist application and to fix cutoff percentage of marks without assigning any reason After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, firm SSB dates will be allotted to the candidates.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in . This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria. In the eventuality of being recommended by SSB, candidate should have no objection for undergoing medical examination by board of Male/ Female doctors.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/ Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
- Candidate will not have any objection in the event of final selection, on allotment of any Arm/ Service in the interest of the organisation.
UPSSSC Junior Analyst Medicine Online Form 2024
Total Post: 361
Last Date: 18/05/2024
SSC OTR One Time Registration Online Form 2024
Total Post: N/A
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Online Form 2024
Total Post: 648
Last Date: 31/03/2024
Central Bank of India Apprentices Online Form 2024
Total Post: 3000
Last Date: 06/03/2024
BPSC Bihar School Teacher Tre III Online Form 2024
Total Post: N/A
Last Date: 23/02/2024
Railway RRB ALP Online Correction / Modification Form 2024
Total Post: 5696
Last Date: 19/02/2024